- Case 16-M-0330 – Wireless Pole Attachment Proceeding
- Case 20-C-0267 - Frontier Restructuring Proceeding/Service Quality Improvements
- Matter 20-01633 - Tropical Storm Isaias Investigation
- Case 15-M-0742 – State Universal Fund Proceeding
- Case 20-C-0314 – Petitions of Wireless Carriers Pursuant to Public Service Law 92-h to Participate in the New York State Targeted Accessibility Fund and for Establishment of Distribution
- Case 15-M-0388 – Charter and Time Warner Cable Merger
The PSC approved a merger between Charter Communications, Inc. and Time Warner Cable in January 2016 which required Charter to extend its network to pass an additional 145,000 homes and businesses across the State by 2020. Charter, now doing business as Spectrum, has launched a web portal to provide more information related to the required build. Visit www.bldlkup.com to learn if your address is included in Spectrum's New York State broadband expansion plan.