As described in the Order Approving a Coordinated Grid Planning Process issued on August 17, 2023, interested stakeholders may attend and listen but only EPPAC members will be speaking and actively participating in the meeting. The meeting will be recorded and a link to the recording will be filed in this proceeding.
The following link and information may be used to attend the meeting. https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/j.php?MTID=m4c62a4ff018357f66fe6cc851d936139
Phone-Only Access: 518-549-0500
Access Code: 161 270 7568
- Welcome and Objectives for the Meeting (DPS)
- Presentation of Supply Curve Analysis (NYSERDA)
- Questions and Discussion (All)
- Administrative Matters (All)
Visit the EPPAC page for more information.
In addition, an updated list of EPPAC members appears below, which now includes the New York Offshore Wind Alliance.
- Alliance for Clean Energy New York
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Energy Justice Law and Policy Center
- Grid United
- Independent Power Producers of New York, Inc.
- Long Island Power Authority
- LS Power Grid New York
- Municipal Electric Utilities Association
- National Grid Ventures
- New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology Consortium
- New York City
- New York Department of State Utility Intervention Unit
- New York Independent System Operator, Inc.
- New York Offshore Wind Alliance
- New York Power Authority
- New York Solar Energy Industries Association
- New York State Department of Public Service
- New York State Electric & Gas Corporation
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- New York State Office of Renewable Energy Siting
- New York Transco LLC
- NextEra Energy Transmission New York, Inc.
- Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation d/b/a National Grid
- Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc.
- Rochester Gas & Electric Corporation
- Transource Energy, LLC
Questions concerning the EPPAC should be directed to [email protected].
Case 20-E-0197 – Proceeding on Motion of the Commission to Implement Transmission Planning Pursuant to the Accelerated Renewable Energy Growth and Community Benefit Act.