The Department of Public Service Document and Matter Management (DMM) System manages:
- Documents filed with and issued by the department
- E- Filing
- Subscriptions (New cases, Service and Party List)
- Comment on Cases
- Energy Efficiency Portfolio Standard (EEPS)
- Energy Service Companies (ESCO) and Utility Offers for Power To Choose - Energy Competition Consumer site
- Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) and Distributed Energy Resources General (DERs General) Companies
Q. I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
A. Click on I forgot my password. After entering your User Id you can select to have the password reset via Email or by answering ‘Secret Questions’.
Q. I tried my password too many times. Now the system has locked me out and directed me to contact the system Administer to have it reset.
A. To reset your password click on I forgot my password. After entering your User Id you can select to have the password reset via Email or by answering ‘Secret Questions’.
Q. I tried to reset my password but I can not answer the 'Secret questions' and I am not receiving email notification from the Office of Information Technology Services (OITS/OFT).
A. Please contact the DMM Help Desk with your User ID via Email or call:
- [email protected] or call 518-474-3204
Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Q. I am a DPS employee having trouble with my password when trying to use the Statewide Learning Management System (SLMS)
A. This does not fall within the realm of DMM questions or problems. Please contact the DPS Help desk for assistance.